Chicken Skin Disease, Keratosis Pilaris Lotion, Keratosis Pilaris Laser Treatment, Kp Chicken Skin----
Home Remedies For Keratosis Pilaris. Do you have “chicken skin” that looks like patches on your skin? If yes, you might probably have Keratosis Pilaris. However, do not panic and worry too much. What you should do is to look for the best home remedies for Keratosis Pilaris. But before you proceed with the treatment, you should familiarize yourself on what this skin condition is all about.
What is Keratosis Pilaris?
Keratosis Pilaris, or KP for short, is an ordinary skin disorder which is characterized by buildup of the tiny bumps in your skin caused by the accretion of keratin inside the follicles of your hair. This benign and non-contagious disorder which can be inherited is also called as “chicken skin”.
The Natural Home Cures For Keratosis Pilaris
• Regular rubbing of pumice in the inflamed skin part is one from the most efficient natural home cures designed for chicken skin. You could rub a stone when you are already done with foaming.
• Use loofah whilst bathing will help you in reducing the visible chicken skin in your body.
• Apply an apple cider type of vinegar that is combined with water is also an effective way to get rid of Keratosis Pilaris most especially for children.
• Gently rub the granular blend of sugar with two spoonfuls of the sour cream can be used as the simplest herbal home cures for chicken skin. Never use it for children.
• Apply yogurt on the inflamed skin and let it stay for 15 until 20 minutes prior to take a shower is also a way on how you can get rid of chicken skin.
• You can also use the oil of rose hip or any oil that contains vitamin E and apply it towards the inflamed area.
While you are following these home remedies for Keratosis Pilaris, refrain from scrubbing the inflamed skin part vigorously because this can promote irritation on the follicles of your hair. Besides, whenever taking a bath or shower, never use very hot water to avoid drying and roughing of the skin. This could also make the problem worsen.
Managing your KP may seem like a winless battle, but there is good news. Recent research has shown that all-natural treatment options, including BanishMyBumps, are successful at stopping keratosis pilaris in its tracks. Learn more at http://banishmybumps.plus101.com/