First Aid - Electric Shock

100% 2 0
1105   3 years ago
samer176 | 2 subscribers
1105   3 years ago
Very small currents can be imperceptible. Larger current passing through the body may make it impossible for a shock victim to let go of an energized object. Still larger currents can cause fibrillation of the heart and damage to tissues. Death caused by an electric shock is called electrocution.
Tags: edewcate, , education, , school, , textbook, , text, , book, , ncert, , ssc, , cbse, , icse, , curriculum, , electric, , appliances, , carleless, , first, , air, , shock, , switch, , dangers, , e
Please log in or register to post comments

SPONSORSVIDEO BOTTOM

Auto × Auto